22 Jun NEW TRAINING COURSES AT IAM 3D HUB ACADEMY
The pandemic has highlighted the value of 3D printing technologies. Companies and individuals have blown the dust of their printers to take profit of them and help healthcare personnel to reduce the spread of disease, as well as for creating medical devices for helping patients.
3D printing has evolved over the past 20 years and now is ready to be introduced as new way of design, production and development of products in an industrial level. Now, companies which wants to start working with additive manufacturing technologies need to train their workers or to hire trained personnel.
IAM 3D HUB has an experienced team to offer personalized 3D printing training. That is why we have decided to take a step further and create IAM 3D HUB ACADEMY, where you can find different courses available throughout the 3D printing value chain and adapted to your own level of knowledge.
Take a look to our catalogue of courses:
- Additive Manufacturing introduction: This is a course to show the techniques, tools, and procedures currently available in the field of additive manufacturing.
- Metal Additive Manufacturing introduction: Get a complete overview of Additive Manufacturing in metal.
- FDM|FFF Technology introduction: Get a complete overview about FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) printing technology.
- SLA Technology introduction: Get a complete overview of SLA (Stereolithography).
- HP MJF basics: Get a complete overview about HP 3D MULTI JET FUSION (MJF) technology.
- HP MJF hands on: Get a complete overview about the status of Additive Manufacturing technologies and materials.
- Design for MJF: Get a complete guide to optimize the designs for printing with HP 3D MULTI JET FUSION (MJF) technology.
- Solidworks introduction: Get a complete overview of Solidworks design software.
- Solidworks mechanical simulation workflow (Static-linear studies in the piece): In this course, we will see an introduction to finite element simulation (FEA).
- Solidworks Assembly simulation workflow: Course based on the simulation of assemblies in Solidworks.
- Steady state heat transfer simulation workflow: In this course we will see an introduction to finite element simulation (FEA), focused on heat transfer studies.
- Topological Optimization: In this course, we will see how to optimize a mechanical part topologically.
- Design for FDM material extrusion technology: Get a complete overview of FDM | FFF technology.
- Design for SLA stereolitography technology: Get a complete overview of SLA technology.
If you are interested in some of these courses, please contact us by email and our team will be glad to get back to you as soon as possible. You can also follow or contact us on social networks: Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. It’s time for learning about 3D printing technologies!
It’s time for learning about 3D printing technologies!